Just some tips

BlakeBelladonnna

After finishing the game, I thought I'd collect here some tips and tricks in case they'll help someone else too :)

- You don't have to charge your weapon after every reload, as long as you reload with at least one bullet left (this is probably just me not knowing guns and might be obvious to everyone else but still adding it here because for some reason it took me way too long to figure this out lmao)

- You don't usually have to kill every enemy, this is especially important in the shotgun ranges where shooting the enemies holding hostages will very easily end up with the hostage dead as well. Instead of risking your platinum rank, just let that enemy fall over.

- For the sniper ranges, don't use a silencer! That way you'll alert the enemies with your first kill, and they'll all be standing still for you to pick off :) You'll have limited time before they start shooting the hostages and the stage fails, but I found this method much easier than trying to line up headshots on moving targets.

- Also for snipers, for me the easiest way to stabilise my aim was holding the right move controller with both hands (for the hostage scenarios mostly)

- In allied assault range 39 (IMO the hardest level in the game) you can teleport forward next to the window to make the aiming slightly easier

Edited by BlakeBelladonnna
Formatting
  • Like 2