Saving Sazza, Minthara and the Tieflings in One Playthrough

johnyg13nb

Hello everyone. I wanted to share a tip that might help save everyone some time. With the new patch adding a way to save Minthara, I decided to test it out on Sazza as well

I tested this two separate times and found this way to Save Sazza, Not endanger the grove, and get the dagger reward all in one.

Step 1- Go through the normal process of saving Sazza.

Step 2- During your talk with Minthara, select the second option that Sazza didn't know you were a True Soul. Once she leaves, switch over to a new character. You will receive the dagger reward while your MC is still in Convo with Minthara.

Step 3- Make Minthara temporarily aggro. If you aggro Minthara through dialogue, this will not work. I found that having one of your party attack a goblin, or throwing the scrying eye into the hole helps. Minthara and the others will aggro. Double-check and make sure the temporary aggro marker is on Minthara.

Step 4- Knock out Minthara. If Sazza is still in the room, knock her out as well. If she is not, she will most likely be by True Soul Gut. 

Step 5- Continue playing- When you arrive at Moonrise, both will be there.

Enjoy being able to save both without killing off the grove.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Can confirm this works. I even had to knock out Minthara and Sazza twice (they both woke up after a few long rests) to complete the quests in this area. Do your best not to kill either one and they should be at Moonrise.

And this was on my "good" playthrough so it's certainly possible.

Edited by redknightalex
Removing a word
  • Like 1