Creating the BEST Rust Experience!

SickaDelicGaming

Hello everyone, I am on a mission to give players the best experience possible while playing Rust Console Edition. I am SickaDelicGaming and I am very familiar with this game logging in over 2000 hours, creating and publishing the Trophy Guide, and holding multiple World Records. With the latest updates they have released community servers which are in other terms, Private Custom Servers. At the time of writing this G-Portal is the only site that offers Console this service. I decided to buy a 100-person public server and customize it with the following features:

- 3x Gathering Material

- 2x Loot

- 3x Stacks

- Solo/Duo/Trio

- Instant Craft Time

- Raidable Bases

- Starter Area

- Active Admins/Mods

- No Admin/Mod Abuse

- 5 Min Locked Crates

- Frequent Events

- Giveaways

- & More!

3x Sicka DG | 3xGather/2x Loot | Solo-Trio | Instant Craft

Above is the name of the server. To find it from the Main Menu, click on Play Rust and then Community Servers. Next press Triangle to bring up the search bar even though you don't see it as an option. Finally, just type in 3x Sicka and it will pop up! I have also created a Discord Server that can be used to talk with players server wide or find members to team with. The Discord is also where admins and mods can respond with more in-depth responses to reports or tickets made. Please note that the Discord Server is still new and not all players on the server are joined in the Discord, primarily the Xbox players. Join and make your Discord nickname your PSN username so an Admin can deliver you an MP5, ammo, a hazmat, & 5k scrap to start your journey!

https://discord.gg/cWeus65zeX

• Like 1