“Gamer” trophy pizza sim

Does anyone know if this trophy is bugged? I’ve been going at this trophy for 3 fucking weeks, and I’m losing my mind. I have done everything I can think of; I have beat all the minigames FOUR TIMES; I’ve gotten jackpot in the hoops minigame; I’ve gotten jackpot in BOTH clown minigames; I’ve done the security puppet secret minigame; I’ve beat gravity vortex like 5 times atp. Please someone help me. I am so lost as to what I’m doing wrong. I can’t seem to find ANY place that talks about how to get this trophy. Is there a secret requirement I’m not aware of? I’ve seen like 3 people get this trophy in the past week here, and I re attempt it, and it just doesn’t give me the god damn trophy; I’m genuinely losing it 😭Please, anyone, help me. I’ve done all minigame four times, and I’m so tired of this fucking game. I even beat them all in one run using a glitch that gives you a shit ton of money on the second day, and still nothing, this is the last fnaf trophy I need aside from HW and SB I’m begging, please someone help me. 😭🙏🏽

I believe you also have to get a story from Candy Cadet, fish up Music Man in the deluxe Ball Pit and get Funtime Chica from Prize King. I feel like there’s another one - something about getting El Chip? - that I’m forgetting, too. Plus play all the “games” that do nothing, like the duck bobber and balloon grabber.

Not 100% since I still can’t beat Gravity Vortex, though. 🤣

I did everything 3 separate times using 2 different guides and it wouldn't pop. Did all of Candy Cadet to make sure. Either there's something very very specific as a reward affecting it (like the chica/music man mentioned above) or a patch broke it. The TA guide says you can get either money or the music man/chica for those events mentioned above, so either that guide is wrong or there's something else that it doesn't mention.

BTW you don't need to glitch anything. It's been a long time since I played, but I remember if you get the full sets of animatronics, you get a big cash bonus. So you start with the basic ones and work your way up. I did every mini game without even having to let any of the animatronics in at all. You can't buy every minigame this way in one run, but you can do it over separate runs. Keep in mind if you do want to go this route, you need to buy the sanitizer ASAP to get your risk to 0 or the animatronics will start showing up in the security room.

Edited by ChibsSoA

• 1 month later...

As someone who's now earned the trophy twice between the two trophy stacks, I'll clear up the air on the actual requirements for this trophy. For Duck Pond, Balloon Barrel/Cart and Discount Ball Pit/Deluxe Ball Pit you only need to win at least one round/get 100 points as with duck pond. For Riding Rockets and Gravity Vortex you have to win by getting through all 5 waves. For the ladder tower it requires actually getting through to the end of the monkey bars. For carnival hoops it requires getting a jackpot. For Fruity Maze, Midnight Motorist, and Security Puppet you need to get the secret lore-related easter egg things associated with it which you should already have given you did the lorekeeper ending beforehand. Between the Fruit Punch Clown and Lemonade Clown they only require scaring at least 1 child to get the points for it. Candy Cadet only requires getting a single candy and Prize King/Ball-pit Tower require getting either a cash prize or Funtime Chica/Music Man (the latter being more viable as they're needed for the Accomplished trophy anyway). I'd definitely recommend tracking what you have or haven't done on a spreadsheet or a notes app or something. I hope this clears things up for everyone in the thread :D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/29/2024 at 2:44 AM, calicopwm said:

As someone who's now earned the trophy twice between the two trophy stacks, I'll clear up the air on the actual requirements for this trophy. For Duck Pond, Balloon Barrel/Cart and Discount Ball Pit/Deluxe Ball Pit you only need to win at least one round/get 100 points as with duck pond. For Riding Rockets and Gravity Vortex you have to win by getting through all 5 waves. For the ladder tower it requires actually getting through to the end of the monkey bars. For carnival hoops it requires getting a jackpot. For Fruity Maze, Midnight Motorist, and Security Puppet you need to get the secret lore-related easter egg things associated with it which you should already have given you did the lorekeeper ending beforehand. Between the Fruit Punch Clown and Lemonade Clown they only require scaring at least 1 child to get the points for it. Candy Cadet only requires getting a single candy and Prize King/Ball-pit Tower require getting either a cash prize or Funtime Chica/Music Man (the latter being more viable as they're needed for the Accomplished trophy anyway). I'd definitely recommend tracking what you have or haven't done on a spreadsheet or a notes app or something. I hope this clears things up for everyone in the thread :D

Thank you for the advice! Unfortunately for me i've done exactly everything you've stated 4 times already, while using a notepad to mark down every minigame i've completed, and still nothing ☹️

On 6/21/2024 at 8:41 PM, Koseidenai said:

Thank you for the advice! Unfortunately for me i've done exactly everything you've stated 4 times already, while using a notepad to mark down every minigame i've completed, and still nothing ☹️

That's a full bummer to be honest. I never really experienced any bugs or file issues going for it so I can't really be sure what the issue is. The only thing I can do is wish you luck with it