Heads up: Expansion 2 and 5 may need "public games" for all trophies

Cashaddi

Got all of the trophies now, but it was an ordeal at the end. Some of the Expansion 2 and 5 trophies seem to only pop in public games (with no modification to the game settings). Namely Tis but a Scratch and Mine! Took me wayyy too long. For the former I think you want to use your fists and wait for the health to regenerate completely - don't eat stuff while getting hurt. I think this might confuse the game counter.
For Mine! I used the Cavern video from the trophy guide and memorized it. There's 12 chests in total. Takes a bit of time to get it down, but again be sure to do it in a public (basic?) game. You can also vote the map.
I did all of these using two controllers.
Good luck to everyone.

For the other trophies I used a trophy realm and most of them autopopped. Just "Change the Sheets" proved troublesome, probably because I accidentally picked up a black bed from another player before dying mine. 

The kelp trophy is annoying if you want to do it on a server. Just be sure to stay for ~50 mins. Whatever happens. It resets if you quit out. I think a good idea would be to go for this right away after getting all other eating trophies - should only be a few from Expansion 1. If the game server is unresponsive (buttons not activating) quit out and continue, but it will probably reset your kelp eating progress. 

• 5 weeks later...

I'm currently having an issue where none of the offline trophies are popping for me. I'm connected to the internet and have the editions button on my alternate account but neither get trophies in offline play. Haven't tried online due to not wanting to waste 10 bucks for no reason.