PSRemote online trophies

MrLadebalken

4 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

I tried to get the split screen trophy tonight actually with remote play. Can’t vouch for the online trophies, but the split screen trophy is definitely possible with remote play. Good luck controlling the bike with your phone though 😅

i cant create a "2-player-lobby" and just set it to one round =D ? Easy peasy MP trophies :D or not ? D:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrLadebalken said:

i cant create a "2-player-lobby" and just set it to one round =D ? Easy peasy MP trophies :D or not ? D:

I haven’t tried it yet but I’ll let you know from personal experience when I do.

there is a trophy guide here:

https://nodegamers.com/2023/07/16/motogp23-trophy-guide/

in the multiplayer section of that guide it says “self boosting is possible”, so yes I assume it would be

Edited by Stevieboy

8 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

I tried to get the split screen trophy tonight actually with remote play. Can’t vouch for the online trophies, but the split screen trophy is definitely possible with remote play. Good luck controlling the bike with your phone though 😅

I'm interested in this method, I only have 1 Dual Sense, and using a DS4 appears a message that in PS5 games DS4 is not supported or something like that, I'm gonna try this method of you say it works

19 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

I'm interested in this method, I only have 1 Dual Sense, and using a DS4 appears a message that in PS5 games DS4 is not supported or something like that, I'm gonna try this method of you say it works

It does yeah, but I can’t figure out how to make remote play be the player 2, it always connects as player 1. I found it ridiculously hard to control the bike, had no chance of winning the race for the trophy. 

The better option would be to find someone to share play with and get the split screen trophy that way 

11 minutes ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

It does yeah, but I can’t figure out how to make remote play be the player 2, it always connects as player 1. I found it ridiculously hard to control the bike, had no chance of winning the race for the trophy. 

The better option would be to find someone to share play with and get the split screen trophy that way 

The trophy is just for finish the race, and pop for both the player 1 and the player 2 account, I spend 5 minutes to do 2 laps and when cross the finish line after the AI complete all 3 the race is over and after the countdown of 40 seconds the trophy pops fine. 

I think is too complex use this method for the online trophies that are fairly simple and the most lobbies are fewer than three players, is slow, but look for 3 laps races and no quali

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

The trophy is just for finish the race, and pop for both the player 1 and the player 2 account, I spend 5 minutes to do 2 laps and when cross the finish line after the AI complete all 3 the race is over and after the countdown of 40 seconds the trophy pops fine. 

I think is too complex use this method for the online trophies that are fairly simple and the most lobbies are fewer than three players, is slow, but look for 3 laps races and no quali

Glad you got the trophy 

Yeah I must have read the description wrong last night 😅 Was late. Your right, for the split screen trophy you just have to complete the race not win it, thanks 

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_
  • Like 1