Brilliant Ending and Hot-Blooded Victory

Thedah

On 12/27/2023 at 4:21 AM, Thedah said:

For anyone doing this game, don't bother trying for these trophies while doing the League Match victories. I wasted a bunch of time and they didn't unlock. Not sure if this was always the case or not but I could only unlock these trophies offline.

Thank you for letting me know. With how niche that game is, i would had make the same mistake as you lol. Just a heads up for you, the king of fighters XIII has the same issue, where all your cancel, super special etc. do not count in online aswell. Just to let you know if you ever go after that game.

Edit: @Thedah can you do those against a second controller in offline mode or do you need to those against the cpu?

Edited by Laxus
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/28/2023 at 12:53 PM, Laxus said:

Thank you for letting me know. With how niche that game is, i would had make the same mistake as you lol. Just a heads up for you, the king of fighters XIII has the same issue, where all your cancel, super special etc. do not count in online aswell. Just to let you know if you ever go after that game.

Edit: @Thedah can you do those against a second controller in offline mode or do you need to those against the cpu?

Hey sorry for the late reply. Didn't see your edit until now. You can do it against a 2nd controller.