Party Patrol Guide ( or at least my experience attempting this trophy )

Hello everyone! So last night i finally got this trophy and i wanted to share my experience with it so that it may help some of you that will attempt this in the near future. To be honest, this trophy really sucks 😅 and it really made me question my decision to start this game and at some point i even gave up on this game. The good news, it is doable but it is painful. I attempted this trophy for the first time in October this year and like most of you I couldn't find any lobbies and i started getting concerned. Here are the methods that I've tried:

1. Boosting Method (The easier way):  After not being able to get into games, i tried the Boosting Thread on PSN Profiles, every now and then there are people that create boosting sessions and I joined one. Even though this method didn't really worked for me, I admit it is the best way and it is the method that will save your sanity. So i tried boosting but with all due respect to my fellow boosters it was a mess, after 4 hours i managed to get only one medal, due to bad organising of the teams and because other people griefed and hunted us down. First of all, yes you need 32 people to start the game, but you don't actually need to create a boosting session of 32 people. In my opinion, the best way is to get in a group of 8 people, 2 teams of 4 people. It is the least amount of people that you need in order to boost it properly and organise yourselves. The game doesn't work as a private lobby with 32 people, it is a matchmaking system and definetly you'll be matched with other random teams and what happened to me when I tried boosting (we were around 18-20 people) is that my team got left out and other teams got into a game. We were still searching but we didn't get any game until that ongoing game finished. So yeah... like other people said, the game is kinda dead and that's why you'll need to play at the right time and that is around 12 PM GMT+2 (EET) on Friday or Saturday nights. Other days would not work, because you'll need  the lobby to be populated with other people until you reach 32, but don't worry you'll eventually get a game around that time. Then after finally getting in a game, what I find the best is that you'll need to get in a secluded area of the map as far away as possible from the objectives and hope no random will find you. Now the true boosting begins, the teams will take turns and one member of each team will kill the other team and so on until everyone gets a Squad wipe medal. This is the method that we tried then and it seems to work but for some reason we got griefed by other guys that gave up our location or idk what happened but someone always got to us and griefed. From boosting I ended up only with 1 Squad Wipe Medal. Maybe it wasn't my night but if it didn't work for me it doesn't mean it didn't work for others. I've seen a lot of people doing this and succeding (even in the "Play of the match" at the end of the game you can see people doing this), that's why each weekend there are people that earn this trophy. 

2. Solo Method (The really hard way): After the failed boosting attempt I tried my luck again to join a game solo. And for my fellow trophy Hunters that prefer to play solo I can honestly tell you that you can get this trophy solo, at least this is how I got most of my Squad Wipe medals. You'll have to play at the right time though and I've found that you can definetly find a lobby on Friday/Saturday nights around 12 PM GMT+2 but only around this time. Also, I've observed that the game finds easier to get you in the game if you're solo than when you're premade in a team of 4, because there are a number of players that play this game casually. Each time I got into a game my team had randoms that didn't really know what they were doing. After finally getting a game, now comes the difficult part and that is getting medals because you have to get in actual fights with other players and some of them are actually really good. You'll need to get near objectives but remember your goal is to kill other players not do the objectives. You'll also rely on RNGesus. Some nights I really got lucky and managed to get even 2  Squad Wipes in a game and  other weekends (playing both nights) I got nothing. It really depends on luck and you'll need a lot of perseverance to do this. Just try to find games Friday and Saturday nights each weekend and try to play the game, kill everyone that moves 🤣 and eventually you'll get lucky enough to be awarded Squad Wipe medals. It may take a while and a lot of tries to do this but it can be done, at least this period of time as the game is somewhat active.

After getting this stupid trophy out of the way, I'll never play this mode again and also I'll definetly take a break from the game :)) Good luck to everyone attempting this.

• 2 weeks later...

Boosting method. Is the best way. I got it in october. So we followed your method with 8 peoples, and at the end everyone got the trophy in just 1 evening. You need just to do all of this quickly. We did in 3-4 matches. At the end all 8 peoples got the trophy. I recommend queue at the same time.

Edited by draqilo