Top Tier Trophy Glitched

I got the Golden Guy trophy yesterday for getting 20 wins, however during this entire time i didnt get the top tier trophy for getting 7 wins. 

I am worried that the platinum is unobtainable for me now

Edited by Gagan_30
more information

On 1/8/2024 at 4:38 AM, Gagan_30 said:

I got the Golden Guy trophy yesterday for getting 20 wins, however during this entire time i didnt get the top tier trophy for getting 7 wins. 

I am worried that the platinum is unobtainable for me now

That more than likely means you got your 7th win on a custom match. Custom matches seem to screw up trophies. The workaround to this is unlinking the current epic account you have from your PS, making a new epic account, linking up the new one to your PS, and then doing the requirements. If you wish to relink your old epic account after that to keep all your stuff you can do so, you won't have lost anything.

Ideally you'll want to get every other trophy you can first before you do this, and tbf getting 7 wins is a pretty quick trophy afterwards.

Edited by GDGypsy
additional info
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 8:11 AM, GDGypsy said:

That more than likely means you got your 7th win on a custom match. Custom matches seem to screw up trophies. The workaround to this is unlinking the current epic account you have from your PS, making a new epic account, linking up the new one to your PS, and then doing the requirements. If you wish to relink your old epic account after that to keep all your stuff you can do so, you won't have lost anything.

Ideally you'll want to get every other trophy you can first before you do this, and tbf getting 7 wins is a pretty quick trophy afterwards.

I'm having a similar bug, but with Quite Dashing. I unlocked "Track Star", for getting 1st place in races 20 times and didn't get "Quite Dashing" for first place 5 times. Do you think this workaround could work for me?

On 1/15/2024 at 2:07 PM, SMDoS2 said:

I'm having a similar bug, but with Quite Dashing. I unlocked "Track Star", for getting 1st place in races 20 times and didn't get "Quite Dashing" for first place 5 times. Do you think this workaround could work for me?

Yes that would work for you as well. When you create a new epic account, you will have met 0 trophy requirements and you will be able to earn that trophy again. Just make sure to remember the e-mail and password of your original epic games account if you want to link it back to your psn.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I had tried to unlink my account, created a new account on the ps4 version of the game but then i cant log into the game. 

I then created a complete new account again on a new email and signed in to the game without the account being linked and same thing, i get the error that i cant log in.

I then linked it back to my original account and then i was able to log in but i want to create a new account so that i can unglitch this trophy.