Billy The Kid/Career

CoopzIZBallin24

Hey all, I’m just over 20 games into my first season in career, Luka is averaging crazy numbers (38-12-10 with a couple of steals) what kind of numbers do I need to be averaging to ensure I win the MVP?

Also, I’ve seen here that a lot of you simulate most games on career mode. Is that after you’ve upgraded your player rating and badges? Because I don’t think I can conjure up 8 seasons of playing every game 😂

On 1/13/2024 at 5:04 PM, CoopzIZBallin24 said:

Hey all, I’m just over 20 games into my first season in career, Luka is averaging crazy numbers (38-12-10 with a couple of steals) what kind of numbers do I need to be averaging to ensure I win the MVP?

Also, I’ve seen here that a lot of you simulate most games on career mode. Is that after you’ve upgraded your player rating and badges? Because I don’t think I can conjure up 8 seasons of playing every game 😂

Wouldn´t worry to much about the other Stats. If you´re able to put the same numbers as Luka, and you get the W´s, you will have good Chances.

Can´t remember a Season, where i didn´t win the MVP Title in all those Years, when i played the Season by myself. I played all Games so far, but i think this will not help you, to boost your Badges, or something.
Its only for the Trophy i guess, and nice, that your Player will continue with the Stats, that you earned.

• Like 1