Tip for getting the secret garden trophy/achievement

As if you already know, one of your child has to have a “…” in their to do list. There are technically two ways to do this, so I’ll go over it real quick

1. Entering hero mode before an intermission (extremely luck dependent)

Do you have a higher chance of your child, needing to use the restroom when entering intermission on hero mode so if possible, have almost everyone be in hero mode before then. (NOTE: IT IS NOT GUARANTEED JUST INCREASES THE CHANCE OF IT HAPPENING)

2. Save scumming (easiest way/least luck dependent) recommend doing this at around chapter 7

Probably the easiest way to get this trophy is by simply restarting your save. Just check your to do list and if it doesn’t show up, just quit the game select the save slot (NOT QUICK SAVE) until it shows up. It may take a few tries, which is why I recommend doing this around chapter 7 so that way you have all 12 children

anyways, that’s pretty much it. It is the only RNG trophy on here and you may have ended up accidentally getting this already.

but for those who are struggling, and one easier way to do it (because I ended up clearing out the game without this even popping up) then here you go

Edited by Justinlh6400