Madman trophy

redfier0311

Does anyone have any useful advice for completing the 100 PVE mathces? I grinded basically all of the Handyman and Impresive arsenal trophies using the Marsell trick. This caused me to not complete a lot of PVE fully but at the same time I am not sure how many I have completed, so I am looking for the fastes way to do them.

On 1/25/2024 at 6:40 AM, redfier0311 said:

Does anyone have any useful advice for completing the 100 PVE mathces? I grinded basically all of the Handyman and Impresive arsenal trophies using the Marsell trick. This caused me to not complete a lot of PVE fully but at the same time I am not sure how many I have completed, so I am looking for the fastes way to do them.

you need to complete 100 

find the shortest map and put it on easy (find a team if you want) and just continue to rush through the map repeatedly 

ill suggest hell and water for quickest map 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So it seems a bit strange, but what has worked best for me is just Quickplay Online. Most of the time, you'll join a mission either half-way done or even on the final objective. Which leads to really quick progress. Sticking to Easy difficulty is safest, since most players you encounter suck.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nax591 said:

So it seems a bit strange, but what has worked best for me is just Quickplay Online. Most of the time, you'll join a mission either half-way done or even on the final objective. Which leads to really quick progress. Sticking to Easy difficulty is safest, since most players you encounter suck.

Yeah that and repeating the NY level Hell and High Water is what I did to finally pop it. Took to long, didn’t notice how few matches I actually completed 

6 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Missile Command - Marseille 

was the fastest mission for me. 6 minutes for finishing the mission. 

Never thought of trying that mission for the wins. I used it to grind levels and coins

On 2/5/2024 at 3:32 PM, redfier0311 said:

Never thought of trying that mission for the wins. I used it to grind levels and coins

That one is challenging since you need to get good at firing missiles at the end. If you mess up, it can add on 5+ minutes to the mission. They make it as horrible as possible to aim your shots too haha.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nax591 said:

That one is challenging since you need to get good at firing missiles at the end. If you mess up, it can add on 5+ minutes to the mission. They make it as horrible as possible to aim your shots too haha.

It is horrible aiming those missles. I absolutly hated when I joined a match that was in that section of the level hahah