1.42 credit farm methods?

YT_3orn2W1n

Does anyone have any credit farming methods for the new update 1.42? I’ve spent about 15mil today to level up to collector level 50 hoping to use the tomahawk/abarth grinding method on daytona only to find out it was patched 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Now at 2mil credits and seriously considering leaving this game aside. The economy is so broken and aimed at having people spend a shitload of money. The 3 legendary cars are 35-40mil now compared to 20-25mil when it came out.

• 4 weeks later...

I started farming credits for legendary cars last week and did this method and i really do recommend, already farmed 16m easily and with experience it's a really chill race, with clean race(and it's easy to do clean race here) you get 740k+ credits every like 26min.

Some advice, hear what he says in the video about using higher gears, im in 4 gear most of the corners and it realy works, also important i don't know if this car is manageable with automatic gears, you kind need manual for this so i do recommend playing in manual if you don't do it already.

Edited by Clichezor