Reach a boss without taking damage in Free-for-All Challenge

JaKMagnus

I managed to reach the boss twice with perk active but it’s not been completed so I tried it on default setting and it’s still not checked yet. I’m very sure I didn’t take any damage during the runs both from hazards as well as from enemies. I had a similar experience with Finish a crawl and beat a boss without dying in free for all challenge with perk active. It didn’t complete until I beat it on default settings so I’m not sure what seems to be the issue?

I did take damage from the boss but I hope that’s not the requirement.

One thing I’m not sure is those small round enemies from lava area died they made a splash lava effect on ground but you didn’t take any damage. Do you need to dodge those as well or just visual thing. 

Reach the boss with no damage another run, this time I waited until like 15 secs before going in to keep no damage run. Still the challenge is not completed.

My save became bugged or something. Don’t really wanna start over.

Edited by JaKMagnus

Managed to complete it today. The only difference is changing my other controller which is stick drifting continuously and keep getting killed by enemies on other runs.

That might also explain trouble with unlocking “Finish a crawl and beat a boss without dying in free for all challenge” for similar problems. Doesn’t make any sense but maybe because local play.

Got my plat from this cool small game.

Edited by JaKMagnus