how f***** am I?

whywolfchan

I was finishing a Pure White playthrough, nabbing the trophies for killing Maiden Astraea and killing her without touching Garl Vinland. This went fine, I touched the Archstone, collected the items but then I went over to investigate Garl Vinland to see if his items had dropped.

They had not, so I opened the menu to save and quit - as I clicked confirm my character died to plague (I was looking over the remaining trophies in the PS5 dashboard menu) or maybe Garl hitting me. I couldn't see. Now each time my character loads in they die. I can't get a heal off. My World and Character tendencies are still all white. But I haven't warped... so the have not updated and I have one full body death now after all bosses have been beat in 5-3.

There's no hope saving this playthrough correct? I can't even get invaded and have it count because I beat the last boss in the world? I only have the end of the game left to do

You can have someone invade you to fix your tendency.  Two methods:

1. If the invader uses the red eye stone, you can match with them via the password system.

2. If the invader uses the black eye stone, you will need to be in SL range to match with them.  Because the boss is dead, you will need to have a password on.  The password can be anything, it just needs to be on, as this enables invasions when the boss is dead.  Having a matching password with your invader won't do anything with the black stone- it always uses the random matching/SL range system.