Does the Elder Kai DLC significantly cut down on the 100h Plat time?

Curious if the Elder Kai DLC significantly cuts down on the 100h plat time the guide suggests. I 100%'ed this game back when it came out on the xbox one before any of the dlc even released and even though i don't remember how long it took me, i do remember the nightmare of this games RNG. I would really like to see the plat for this game on my PSNP list, but not sure if its worth dumping another 100hrs to do this game again. 

• 1 month later...

It does actually, it would have been a torture to get the plat without him 

Once you unlock him as a mentor, you have to talk to him and wait for him to say something about a golden tree or a golden fruit, don't remember exactly. 

Once he does that, go play a mission, and you will have a greater chance to unlock skills and ultimates, although not 100% guaranteed. 

If he doesn't say it, go to the closes bot and select to start a fight, but don't, just get out from the character selection screen and go ask him again, you will see he changed his speech. 

On the other hand, I believe there was an issue once he gets the green symbol, meaning that you have to play his final quest. But surprise!, you have to be level 92 to do that, but i don't remember correctly if that blocks him from saying the golden fruit sentence