Those of you that have the plat, how long and how hard is it?

22 hours ago, kasperlosa said:

Title, just wondering if i should decide to get this platinum or not. TIA🙂

It is difficult, probably the matches are scripted and the winner is already decided. It took me 230 hours to also get the additional trophy by starting on October 24, 2020 and ending on January 14, 2022. You have to open the game every day, even several times a day if you want to speed up the time, even if it's just to open crates that require a waiting time that runs even when the game is closed and release power-ups. 

When I finished I wanted to try to face some newbies with another account but I couldn't find anyone, now I think it's impossible to start. After completing the trophies, I played an occasional game but against high-level ones that you can't meet at the beginning.

When a series of heavy defeats didn't happen it was nice... 

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:37 PM, Manilu-08 said:

It is difficult, probably the matches are scripted and the winner is already decided. It took me 230 hours to also get the additional trophy by starting on October 24, 2020 and ending on January 14, 2022. You have to open the game every day, even several times a day if you want to speed up the time, even if it's just to open crates that require a waiting time that runs even when the game is closed and release power-ups. 

When I finished I wanted to try to face some newbies with another account but I couldn't find anyone, now I think it's impossible to start. After completing the trophies, I played an occasional game but against high-level ones that you can't meet at the beginning.

When a series of heavy defeats didn't happen it was nice... 

spacer.png

Oh okay, I may just try it but I probably wont. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...