"Don't go Alone..." Trophy not unlocking, "High Stakes Heist" level possibly glitched [ISSUE FIXED]

I have completed every level on LittleBigPlanet 3 without dying and using a second controller. However, the "Don't Go Alone" trophy has not yet unlocked. When I check the level "High Stakes Heist," it has a 0% scoreboard. I tried using the create mode glitch to possibly get it fixed by spawning a level ending score board. However, when I see the level after stepping on the board, it has 0 gold pins attached to it. I have checked online to see if anyone has had a solution or fix to this issue, and yet I haven't found a single potential solution. 

My best chance for me is to delete my save, and replay all of the levels with a second controller. However, I still have heard the "High Stakes Heist," level glitches out. Am I completely locked out of the trophy, or should I delete my save data and complete all of the levels? A potential guess would be appreciated! Thanks.

Edit: I have gotten the platinum, it turns out if you disconnect the 2nd player controller on a level before the last checkpoint, it will not count for the trophy. Recompleting Cloud Caravan had solved the issue, and now I have my platinum trophy. I hope this tip can help anyone out with this trophy.

Edited by clanferioli
  • Like 1