You can use a mouse to bypass the broken side stories trophy

My game got borked and no matter what I did and what guides I followed and how many playthroughs I attempted, I could not get the curser to reappear in my game (I had access for the first half but not the second) which is needed to bypass the busted menu system for the side stories after you've gotten all the collectibles, anyways, I had the genius idea of plugging a real mouse into my playstation and lo and behold, the curser reappeared which let me click the side stories. 

If you can't get the trophies to work just plug a mouse into your console, load into the game (I was at the very end when you're back at the house), pick up an item in the house (I used a blue cup on the kitchen table), then wriggle the mouse until the curser appears, now back out to the main menu, then use a controller to select the side story page, then use the mouse again to hover over the bottom text for the side story you're going for and click on it. 

Voila, trophy pops, broken game is plat-able again. 

Just a heads up that the side stories still break the game forcing a hard reset, so you still gotta do this three times, one for each story. 

Edited by Sophnar0747
  • Like 1