Master Protector hard mode advice needed

DanteIshimura

Hi everyone, 

Got to the section in Ryan Amusements with the turret and body on the floor. The room is hard to cover in hard mode for me, so was wondering if its best to leave until later in the game when I have mini-turrets and stuff? I did this game in the past on a previous profile but been so long I cannot remember a lot about the game as it's the one game in the series I played the least. 

Playing on hard mode to cut playthroughs down, so just wondering what the best course of action to take was. Was even thinking of switching it down to easy, get the trophy then load the hard save back up but not sure if that would screw up the hard trophies. Would appreciate any advice you can give.

I always got my trophy later in the game in Siren Alley. There's a room where they will only come through two different entrances and you can set traps as well as mini turrets which you will have by this point. There is also more mini turrets you can pick up in the next room. 

I set everything up, set her down and stand on the nearby bed using the explosive shotgun shells and it's sooo easy to get the trophy.

Remember that since you can save anytime, anywhere. If your halfway through the gathering and she hasn't been hit, save real quick and your halfway no matter what.

Not sure about backing up your save and switching to easy but I don't see why you couldn't. 

Edited by PUNISHER--PRIMO
  • Like 1