xbox steam version easier?

The challenge is the appeal though.

Also the soundtrack on the Xbox and steam versions is garbage.

So many people Fanboy for it but I really think that's just a nostalgia filter, not only are the sounds basic chip tune noise that seems almost randomized, but it also doesn't distinguish the Cotton Alleys between the dark and light worlds.

That's not even getting into the hell soundtracks, it's night and day.  The new soundtracks are so much more fitting in general, but when it comes to the hell sector, it's instantly recognizable.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, g34hgfggn said:

The challenge is the appeal though.

Also the soundtrack on the Xbox and steam versions is garbage.

So many people Fanboy for it but I really think that's just a nostalgia filter, not only are the sounds basic chip tune noise that seems almost randomized, but it also doesn't distinguish the Cotton Alleys between the dark and light worlds.

That's not even getting into the hell soundtracks, it's night and day.  The new soundtracks are so much more fitting in general, but when it comes to the hell sector, it's instantly recognizable.

i agree i only played this for the challenge and wil be a good plat to add to my collectiom. maority of the video guides ive seen are xbox/steam which was how i found that out.

• Like 1