Multiplayer broken?

Hi, so I cant find any multiplayer match, is multiplayer dead or something? 
I saw there was a glitchfor custom games but I cant seem to make it work + I dont have a 2nd controller.

Edited by DaivRules
Removed the part that broke forum rules

Plenty of people are still playing it. You're glitched.

If, while matchmaking, you load into empty lobbies and matches refuse to start, you may be glitched out. I cannot confirm if this is because of DLC downloads, but I suppose that could be possible. You have two options:

Leave and retry matchmaking. Some information I found online seems to indicate that this works. I, however, was unable to find matches this way.

Join someone who is in a game or able to matchmake. If you have a friend that is able to join matches, great! However, I find the far easier method is to open the social menu, navigate to recently met players, and join one of them. If all your options say the match is full, just wait and retry. People often leave matches, which gives you room to join. Alternatively, once the match is over, that player will still be  in the lobby while others leave because they do not like the maps. If you are unable to do that, join a highly-populated group in the social menu. I was able to easily find several groups that had >100 people playing TDM at a time. Join them.

Either option should give you hope. While it may appear that the game is dead for you, it actually isn't.

Edited by JFKing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JFKing said:

Plenty of people are still playing it. You're glitched.

If, while matchmaking, you load into empty lobbies and matches refuse to start, you may be glitched out. I cannot confirm if this is because of DLC downloads, but I suppose that could be possible. You have two options:

Leave and retry matchmaking. Some information I found online seems to indicate that this works. I, however, was unable to find matches this way.

Join someone who is in a game or able to matchmake. If you have a friend that is able to join matches, great! However, I find the far easier method is to open the social menu, navigate to recently met players, and join one of them. If all your options say the match is full, just wait and retry. People often leave matches, which gives you room to join. Alternatively, once the match is over, that player will still be  in the lobby while others leave because they do not like the maps. If you are unable to do that, join a highly-populated group in the social menu. I was able to easily find several groups that had >100 people playing TDM at a time. Join them.

Either option should give you hope. While it may appear that the game is dead for you, it actually isn't.

Tried to join the groups and it worked like a charm, thank you.

On 2/7/2024 at 7:54 AM, oxidaksi69 said:

Hi, so I cant find any multiplayer match, is multiplayer dead or something? 
I saw there was a glitch for custom games but I cant seem to make it work + I dont have a 2nd controller.

My NAT type is open and even then you'll barely find people for this game. TDM is the only active game mode, which completely sucks for grinding levels, wish domination would be around. As for the custom lobby glitch, it's somewhat hard to pull off. Recommend doing that with a friend, there's plenty of tutorials out there but many still struggle to pull it off.