Quick tips for Hero Colosseum

After having a hard time trying to build a Deck, spending lots of TP Medals to try to get good figurines, and build a Solid Deck to beat the game, I figured out some strategies to minimize the grind, and the effort to make Hero Colosseum "easier".

1- Getting the Figurines you want.

As you probably noticed, the Bulk Capsules can give you a figure of a specific number range, making it easier to get the exact one that you want. Let's say you want Videl nº295 for example, you can open Bulk Capsule 250-300. These Capsules requires Coupons, which you can get from 7* Free Battles, which I assume you'll probably can't beat, so the other  method is by playing PVP. PVP queues are mostly dead, but what I did is, to be on a ranked lobby, waited for someone to join(sometimes took a long wait, but eventually someone will join) and finished as quick as I could(doesn't matter If you loose, since even loosing you aways get 3 Coupons). Finally after Grinding enough TP Medals and Coupons for the Bulk Capsules you want, close your game, upload your save to the Cloud or to an USB drive, Open the Capsule, if it's not what you want, restore and do it again untill you get what you want, the odds is still low, but this way you don't have to grind thousands of TP to build a Deck.

2- Grinding FXP, Level Limit Break

To get FXP you have either to play any battle or dismantling figurines. The amount you get for N is 100, R is 200, SR is 500 and UR 1000 FXP. By far the quickest way to farm XP for the figurines are farming TP Medals and Buying Capsules. Don't bother buying the 100TP(or 20 each) capsules, the best one is the Normal 5x Capsules that costs 15 TP, the reason of this is because the 100 TP Capsule gives you a higher chance of getting a SR or UR, however, you can still get normals and rares, meaning that is very unlikely that you'll get 5x UR(5k FXP) from them. by spending a little more that 10% of the price of the other, you'll get a MINIMUM of 500 XP, the average is about 700 - 800 XP up to around 1500 if you get a SR or UR(is rare, but sometimes it drops).

Dismantling Figurines also gives you some Chips, these are used for a Limit Break. Limit Breaks requires to figurines' level to be maxed out and allows you to either raise the Max Level, or raise the rarity and change the Nº of The Figurine. Some URs raises from 60 to 99, some figurines limit breaks into an Ex Figurine, which is kinda of an special Figurine. For reference you can use this Excel spreadsheet to know what is the exact limit break of the figurine you want. credits to DrunkRichtofen.

3 - Deck I Used and How it Works.

This Deck Must have are the Gohans(you can use Gohan 87 too, but i rather to use gohan 88 because he has more HP) and Videl. In the first round I use Videl on the Middle Back and the Gohans into the left and middle front blocks. Videl's ability reduces -30%(yes not 70%, it got nerfed, but still pretty strong) SPD and DEF to ALL oponents, Gohans fills 30% of the Ult Gauge. The Strategy here, is to use the Gohans to try to use the Ultimate on the Second or third Round Max, if one of your gohans die is a 100% guaranteed ultimate on the second round. In the round that you're going to use your Ultimate, Use Shenron, because he has a insanely strong DPS. IF the oponent fills the Ultimate before you, Use Goku's Ability, that uses 10% of your Ultimate Gauge to Reduce Oponent's Ult Damage by 80%. Also worth mentioning that Goku's DPS are even stronger than Shenron's, making it very usefull to One Hit KO almost every figurine of the Game.

Videl 295

ATK Up ODU

SPD Up O2

SPD Up ODU

Omega Shenron 469

SPD Up O2

ATK Up ODU

SPD Up ODU

Gohan (Adult) 88 2x

ATK Up O2

SPD Up O2

UTG Up OTB

Goku (Ultra Instinct) 315

SPD Up O2

SPD Up ODU

ATK Up ODU

That's it guys, sorry for the long text, hope it helps anyone who's trying to get this trophy and are struggling like I was.

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2024 at 4:12 PM, LucasSakon said:

After having a hard time trying to build a Deck, spending lots of TP Medals to try to get good figurines, and build a Solid Deck to beat the game, I figured out some strategies to minimize the grind, and the effort to make Hero Colosseum "easier".

1- Getting the Figurines you want.

As you probably noticed, the Bulk Capsules can give you a figure of a specific number range, making it easier to get the exact one that you want. Let's say you want Videl nº295 for example, you can open Bulk Capsule 250-300. These Capsules requires Coupons, which you can get from 7* Free Battles, which I assume you'll probably can't beat, so the other  method is by playing PVP. PVP queues are mostly dead, but what I did is, to be on a ranked lobby, waited for someone to join(sometimes took a long wait, but eventually someone will join) and finished as quick as I could(doesn't matter If you loose, since even loosing you aways get 3 Coupons). Finally after Grinding enough TP Medals and Coupons for the Bulk Capsules you want, close your game, upload your save to the Cloud or to an USB drive, Open the Capsule, if it's not what you want, restore and do it again untill you get what you want, the odds is still low, but this way you don't have to grind thousands of TP to build a Deck.

2- Grinding FXP, Level Limit Break

To get FXP you have either to play any battle or dismantling figurines. The amount you get for N is 100, R is 200, SR is 500 and UR 1000 FXP. By far the quickest way to farm XP for the figurines are farming TP Medals and Buying Capsules. Don't bother buying the 100TP(or 20 each) capsules, the best one is the Normal 5x Capsules that costs 15 TP, the reason of this is because the 100 TP Capsule gives you a higher chance of getting a SR or UR, however, you can still get normals and rares, meaning that is very unlikely that you'll get 5x UR(5k FXP) from them. by spending a little more that 10% of the price of the other, you'll get a MINIMUM of 500 XP, the average is about 700 - 800 XP up to around 1500 if you get a SR or UR(is rare, but sometimes it drops).

Dismantling Figurines also gives you some Chips, these are used for a Limit Break. Limit Breaks requires to figurines' level to be maxed out and allows you to either raise the Max Level, or raise the rarity and change the Nº of The Figurine. Some URs raises from 60 to 99, some figurines limit breaks into an Ex Figurine, which is kinda of an special Figurine. For reference you can use this Excel spreadsheet to know what is the exact limit break of the figurine you want. credits to DrunkRichtofen.

3 - Deck I Used and How it Works.

This Deck Must have are the Gohans(you can use Gohan 87 too, but i rather to use gohan 88 because he has more HP) and Videl. In the first round I use Videl on the Middle Back and the Gohans into the left and middle front blocks. Videl's ability reduces -30%(yes not 70%, it got nerfed, but still pretty strong) SPD and DEF to ALL oponents, Gohans fills 30% of the Ult Gauge. The Strategy here, is to use the Gohans to try to use the Ultimate on the Second or third Round Max, if one of your gohans die is a 100% guaranteed ultimate on the second round. In the round that you're going to use your Ultimate, Use Shenron, because he has a insanely strong DPS. IF the oponent fills the Ultimate before you, Use Goku's Ability, that uses 10% of your Ultimate Gauge to Reduce Oponent's Ult Damage by 80%. Also worth mentioning that Goku's DPS are even stronger than Shenron's, making it very usefull to One Hit KO almost every figurine of the Game.

Videl 295

ATK Up ODU

SPD Up O2

SPD Up ODU

Omega Shenron 469

SPD Up O2

ATK Up ODU

SPD Up ODU

Gohan (Adult) 88 2x

ATK Up O2

SPD Up O2

UTG Up OTB

Goku (Ultra Instinct) 315

SPD Up O2

SPD Up ODU

ATK Up ODU

That's it guys, sorry for the long text, hope it helps anyone who's trying to get this trophy and are struggling like I was.

hey!! First of all thanks a lot for this post. It’s being of great help tbh. This is just a nightmare mode.

After quite a few hours trying the farming bulk figurines method I managed to get Gohan 87 & 88 and Videl 296 (Shenron and Goku are still to come).

I’ve managed to raise the three of them to level 30 but the skills you listed I’m not sure if I still can’t access them or due to language differences I can’t figure them out. Could you (or someone else) please post the skill description of O2, ODU, UTG and OTB?

I’m using one of the SR or UR Bill instead of Shenron for the ultimate attack but story wise I just beat Whis and Bills and it took me quite a lot of tries, so it’s time for me to change method.

Thanks for the tips!

On 4/7/2024 at 7:29 AM, marius_maximus said:

hey!! First of all thanks a lot for this post. It’s being of great help tbh. This is just a nightmare mode.

After quite a few hours trying the farming bulk figurines method I managed to get Gohan 87 & 88 and Videl 296 (Shenron and Goku are still to come).

I’ve managed to raise the three of them to level 30 but the skills you listed I’m not sure if I still can’t access them or due to language differences I can’t figure them out. Could you (or someone else) please post the skill description of O2, ODU, UTG and OTB?

I’m using one of the SR or UR Bill instead of Shenron for the ultimate attack but story wise I just beat Whis and Bills and it took me quite a lot of tries, so it’s time for me to change method.

Thanks for the tips!

About the items, most of the items are unlocked later in the main story, you can use any similar stats until you unlock them. About the Items descriptions, O2 boosts the specific stat of the item to all figurines that is equipped with another O2 in the field during one round, so if you equip in 3 figurines, it will give you this stat to all 3x figurines in the field, ODU gives you a stat to all figurines in the field but you do 5% less damage in this round, UTG boosts your Ultimate Gauge, that's why this is so good with the gohans, OTB gives you 7% of your ultimate gauge, but your opponent also gets 5% of the Ultimate Gauge.

If you're struggling to beat any of the sidequests, to be precise, the 7* ones, I suggest to use your higher DPS figurines to beat his/her highest HP figurine. For example, Bills 7* has 1 Bills with 10k+ HP and a very high DPS. Against him I used Goku on the same lane as his bills(it's luck dependent, but you can keep trying untill you get it right in the first round),  and shenron and videl in the middle, instead of the usual Gohans Strategy. If you are lucky enough, you will beat at least 2 of his figurines, which will make these bosses way easier.

On 4/11/2024 at 11:12 PM, LucasSakon said:

About the items, most of the items are unlocked later in the main story, you can use any similar stats until you unlock them. About the Items descriptions, O2 boosts the specific stat of the item to all figurines that is equipped with another O2 in the field during one round, so if you equip in 3 figurines, it will give you this stat to all 3x figurines in the field, ODU gives you a stat to all figurines in the field but you do 5% less damage in this round, UTG boosts your Ultimate Gauge, that's why this is so good with the gohans, OTB gives you 7% of your ultimate gauge, but your opponent also gets 5% of the Ultimate Gauge.

If you're struggling to beat any of the sidequests, to be precise, the 7* ones, I suggest to use your higher DPS figurines to beat his/her highest HP figurine. For example, Bills 7* has 1 Bills with 10k+ HP and a very high DPS. Against him I used Goku on the same lane as his bills(it's luck dependent, but you can keep trying untill you get it right in the first round),  and shenron and videl in the middle, instead of the usual Gohans Strategy. If you are lucky enough, you will beat at least 2 of his figurines, which will make these bosses way easier.

Thanks for the reply! I’m actually struggling way earlier. Probably because I don’t have my figurines maxed out and my own level is only 20. I guess it’s a matter of grinding expert missions to farm medals for your levelling up method and just repeating free battles in order to level up the character…