Does anybody have any tips for Juzou the Drunkard?

I just can't get past this guy and he's only a mini-boss. I've been trying to get back in to this game but I just feel like I have completely ran in to a brick wall. I love the vibe and atmosphere of the world but I just can't seem to get to grips with the combat unforunately. 

• 2 months later...

Pretty old thread but since I'm working on the platinum I can give some advice:

First thing you'll need oil & the flamethrower. Sneak behind the guard that it's on his right side, you can sneak there by going in the connected houses just on the other side of the lake. 

2. Backstab that guard then run to the left & kill the guy with the rifle. After that keep running to that guy in blue near the rock, you'll see him. Get there and extremely quickly talk to him & then he'll start fighting on your side. While he's busy with Juzou kill all the small enemies maybe get some hits on Juzou too. 

3. After the guy in blue dies ( he's going to quite quickly ) just run away from Juzou anywhere until his health bar dissappears. After it disappeared run back quick & backstab him. 

4. Now he only have 1 bar left. Use the oil then the flamethrower & he'll be stunned while stunned for 2-3 secs give him hell, back up & repeat until you run out of emblems. By that point if everything was as planned he will have half of healthbar. Now just parry him a bit & get as many hits as you can. 

That's it. Once you get used to the parry the game will inevitably become a lot easier.

Edited by Andrei-Balan