game keeps crashing on co-op

Dinniestar

playing through game on co-op 

had no issues until mission 9 where co-op partner was unable too shoot and use abilities and when attempted to climb over objects the game crashes 

we then left it for about a week hoping its server issues we then played few missions where co-op partner was host and it worked perfectly 

we then returned and it worked got to last mission and issues has came back again not able to continue forward 

few people on reddit with same issues but no solutions 

wondered if anyone on here has got any suggestions 

this game is a utter peace of shit and developers should be ashamed with game breaking issues 

Edited by Dinniestar
spelling errors

Played the entire thing in coop. We had constant instances where one person couldn't block, use a specific weapon, or dodge. (Important abilities) Then during one of the levels (11 I think) where you are in the mountains during an electrical storm either of us opening our menus would freeze the game. At one point we were trying to load back into our game at the final level and it took almost ten tries before we were both able to load in without issue.

Our solution to fix the problem was closing the game and starting it up again, hoping that particular problem would be gone. Good luck. There were so many issues with CO op in my experience.

Edited by Gonzo7166

11 minutes ago, Gonzo7166 said:

Played the entire thing in coop. We had constant instances where one person couldn't block, use a specific weapon, or dodge. (Important abilities) Then during one of the levels (11 I think) where you are in the mountains during an electrical storm either of us opening our menus would freeze the game. At one point we were trying to load back into our game at the final level and it took almost ten tries before we were both able to load in without issue.

Our solution to fix the problem was closing the game and starting it up again, hoping that particular problem would be gone. Good luck. There were so many issues with CO op in my experience.

So many issues its a joke 

we restarted the game and hoping for the best 

only thing were trying it attempting it everyday restarted game then console and then wishing it gets fixed 

47 minutes ago, Buriki-One said:

Same issue here in coop. With my buddy we cannot complete the game in coop since chapter 13...

found a solution which worked twice 

co-op partner had a save at last mission we then completed his save (which I did have few issues was not able throw grenade and shooting was terrible but worked)

then finished the game and went back to my save and completed the game we did this twice as had to restart due to me having to leave the game 

if able to get it fixed finish the game on that day as coming back after leaving will crash the game again 

• 4 weeks later...

Join the game with a new character and then allocate some skill points. It seems the game has problems loading in guest character with many skill points allocated or whatever for some obscure reason. This also reduces the loading time from minutes to seconds.