ChilledBrandon's Chilled Completions

• 2 weeks later...

Update: The Warriors complete!

spacer.png

A Walk On The Beach
Complete Come Out To Play.

Very underrated game by Rockstar. I love how it all ties in to the movie and the build-up to the events of it. Being able to play those sections towards the end is really awesome as a huge fan of the film itself. They really do a great job with the atmosphere. I will likely come back to this to do 100% and the hardest difficulty.

Edited by ChilledBrandon
  • Like 2

I'm most likely going to slow down with Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. I just picked up a PS5 so I want to play a few other games now over it. I think I'll replace it with Demon's Souls, as it's the game I will be maining for the forseeable future. As for other games I'll play, I think I'm going to just go with the flow and see what sticks really.

Goal is to finish at least a few PS5 games over the next couple of months. I think that should be doable as I'll likely playing a lot more having got a new console.

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

I finished Demon's Souls today. From start to finish, I absolutely loved this game. I would say it's the easiest of the Souls games when it comes to bosses, but some of the areas themselves were fairly challenging with the World Tendency coming in to play. Still compared to others, there was no points where I felt truly stuck so I would definitely consider this to be one of the more accessible games in the series. The only real struggle for me was the healing system, I definitely prefer when they started to introduce Estus Flasks you can refill in later games. It just made chipping away at the areas and making your way through the game a bit easier  With that being said, I did like elements of this sytem. The variety of different grasses to heal up was quite nice. The environments were absolutely stunning, there was just so many moments where I had to stop and look around for a whille admiring the visuals. I think this factor has played in to this being my second favourite Soulsborne title after Bloodborne. It was my first real taste of what the PS5 could offer and I'm just blown away by the potential honestly. I definitely see myself playing through this game a couple more times in the future, probably try out a Magic build.