Questions About Personal Decorator

In mission 11 “Life”, when you reach the courtyard of the Coalesence’s Facility, destroy the first ASP, all the PAWWS you see and the Specter, but leave the last ASP.

Then go to the top right little building next to the hacking panel. You will see two robot spawns, if they are empty, it means they are around the courtyard, just kill all the robots you see and check the spawns back, when you see two robots appearing at each spawn, just kill them, they will immediately respawn and now you can farm the weapon’s camos.

There’s an ammo box in the little building behind it, and weapon armory at the armored vehicles at the start of the courtyard, so you can change loadouts.

Check this video for reference:

Master of Arms Farming Spot

Edited by Raulcs13

guide also advises to use 

mission rise and fall 

once reach area where having Drill mines into the ground head to top broken door they'll be instantly respawning 6 human enemies (easier to kill than robots)

there is ammo box behind beside friendly troops

only problem is there no weapon armoury so two weapons you choose to spawn in with are ones can only be done for that mission 

On 2/20/2024 at 9:41 AM, Dinniestar said:

guide also advises to use 

mission rise and fall 

once reach area where having Drill mines into the ground head to top broken door they'll be instantly respawning 6 human enemies (easier to kill than robots)

there is ammo box behind beside friendly troops

only problem is there no weapon armoury so two weapons you choose to spawn in with are ones can only be done for that mission 

This spot is bad, I only used it for sniper kills, rest I did on life mission, literally took me 15 minutes to get 650 kills with shotguns while they spawn lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 2:48 PM, oxidaksi69 said:

This spot is bad, I only used it for sniper kills, rest I did on life mission, literally took me 15 minutes to get 650 kills with shotguns while they spawn lol

I wouldn't say it's bad, I used it a bit to break up the monotony and also grind some guns faster, the main issue is that it takes much longer to get to and there's no weapon armory unfortunately. It's useful for grinding 1 class fast, while the "Life" spot is good for grinding multiple classes at a slower pace. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, R1_pilot said:

I wouldn't say it's bad, I used it a bit to break up the monotony and also grind some guns faster, the main issue is that it takes much longer to get to and there's no weapon armory unfortunately. It's useful for grinding 1 class fast, while the "Life" spot is good for grinding multiple classes at a slower pace. 

for Shotguns its great for any other weapons not so much due to amount bullets it takes to kill the robots 

also heard after so many kills game may crash I got too 1700 kills before decided to call it quits I wouldn't advise much more kills but I was being cautious 

On 2/20/2024 at 12:18 AM, Raulcs13 said:

In mission 11 “Life”, when you reach the courtyard of the Coalesence’s Facility, destroy the first ASP, all the PAWWS you see and the Specter, but leave the last ASP.

Then go to the top right little building next to the hacking panel. You will see two robot spawns, if they are empty, it means they are around the courtyard, just kill all the robots you see and check the spawns back, when you see two robots appearing at each spawn, just kill them, they will immediately respawn and now you can farm the weapon’s camos.

There’s an ammo box in the little building behind it, and weapon armory at the armored vehicles at the start of the courtyard, so you can change loadouts.

Check this video for reference:

Master of Arms Farming Spot

I’ve done bo3 platinum three times and I can agree that mission 11 life is by far the quickest way for all weapons

15 hours ago, Dinniestar said:

for Shotguns its great for any other weapons not so much due to amount bullets it takes to kill the robots 

also heard after so many kills game may crash I got too 1700 kills before decided to call it quits I wouldn't advise much more kills but I was being cautious 

the only weapon i had problems was the shiva and i still done it there really fast, you can max like 3 weapons per hour there, you just have to learn the timings for the robots which is really easy, i got the plat in less than 3 weeks