Steel Fist Expert Not Working?

I've loaded up chapter 4 and I killed the six guys at the first encounter under the trophy rules and then got another 4 at the next one. Why hasn't the trophy popped yet?

I've tried both aiming and shooting them in the body twice and then punching them and hip firing and then punching them. I'm not sure on what else to do. 

4 hours ago, RealHomieWolf said:

I've loaded up chapter 4 and I killed the six guys at the first encounter under the trophy rules and then got another 4 at the next one. Why hasn't the trophy popped yet?

I've tried both aiming and shooting them in the body twice and then punching them and hip firing and then punching them. I'm not sure on what else to do. 

not really sure maybe a quick restart of console 

make sure your damaging them enough it only takes one punch to kill 10 enemies 

I dont think time limit on it but try do it in timely fashion 

YouTube other chapter to attempt it too maybe issue with certain chapter should be other places to do it 

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

You have to run and gun them, no aiming in, usually 1 shot is enough, in the original game you could farm a specific checkpoint with two enemies over and over for it, now it doesn't let you do it if you die or restart a checkpoint, so now I have to find a new place to get it done.

Edited by m2isawsome341579