Grind Questions

Hello all,

Like some of you, I'm undertaking this long grind, but had a few questions from miscellaneous trophies that some of you may be able to answer. Cheers!

1. Outfits: do you need to purchase or simply unlock their condition (many are locked behind Online Ranked Versus progress)?

2. I've tried creating a few sessions, but has anyone boosted online to move ranks, wins, etc? I already have the 10 wins and 20 matches, but that was a lobby with a friend, so I wanted to try actually progressing in ranked, but the framerate is really hard to deal with in most matches.

Thanks a bunch :)

I haven't gotten all the trophies but given the dev's other titles I believe you can probably do a mix of purchasing costumes and unlocking them through play. I don't think there are enough costumes anyway to just purchase. There was a very similar trophy in their title My Hero One's Justice 2 but it was bugged lol so it popped randomly.

I haven't tried boosting online but again, I did this in My Hero and it worked to pop all the trophies I needed there. 

This one seems a little too grindy for me and I don't think the game is very good so I'm prob not going to go for it but I wish you the best of luck.