Crustacean Crusher Trophy: Making it Easier

galdionthewise

To get this trophy, you need to GET ALL THE CRABS. The counting crab should say "You stepped on 32 crabs" for the trophy to pop. 

The worst part of this trophy is the last or the fourth room where you need to get 9 crabs and most of them will run to the exit within a few seconds before you can react. 

Fortunately, I found a way to make this insane trophy "manageable" to obtain. 

First, you want to be familiar with the number of crabs in a room. 

1st room - 7 crabs

2nd room - 8 crabs

3rd room - 8 crabs

4th room - 9 crabs

Each time you finish a room and get the EXACT number of crabs. Exit the room and move to one room before the next crab room. after the game AUTOSAVES, quit the game and upload your "AUTO" save PS Plus online storage or on a USB. 

When you tackle the next room and get less than the EXACT number of crabs, download the AUTO save and try again. 

Before tackling the 3rd room, you should have a total of 15 crabs. 

Before tackling the 4th room, you should have a total of 23 crabs. 

You can always see if you are on the right track by going directly to the counting crab at the end. If you have less than 15 or 23 before the 3rd and 4th room respectively, exit the map and re enter it to redo all four rooms again. 

To further help you get this trophy, there are gameplay videos you can use as reference to memorize the crab's movements. I used this one for my attempt: