A few questions...

Trying to plat this game and I have a few questions for people who have done so or have completed these trophies. I want to know a easy way to do, Samurai’s Journey, Freedom!!!, Adventure! & S.E.C.T.O.R. V.

By looking at the list of tophies that this game has to offer, these trophies are the hardest and I simply can't do them, especially Freedom!!!, Adventure! & S.E.C.T.O.R. V. Any suggestions?

(Btw, I have turned the settings down to easy.)

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hey!

I don't know if you still want to plat this game or you already have. This was my very first plat  :awesome: So, I will try to help you with as much as i remember.

For Samurai's journey, all i can say is keep trying. I ended up doing this with a friend in co-op and we got frustrated with it too. If you remember his attacks and keep trying you will get it eventually

I did the freedom! trophy with a friend as well. It definitely helps to have another person. Otherwise, i would recommend picking up all powerups and using strong attacks constantly. 

As for Adventure! and S.E.C.T.O.R. V., I also did this in co-op. I just ran through the entire level. I didn't fight anyone i didn't have too. 

Hope I helped a little  B)

• 4 months later...

Well if you need to have a certain character (like Grim or... Flapjack + Knuckles). Then come back to it later after you've unlocked all the characters. The character in the trophy description must be in your party but they do NOT need to be the one you play as. I liked to pick say Blossom because of her jumps and Up special flight really helps her be fast and mobile. I managed to use Blossom, Aku, and Buttercup to beat The Sector 5 trophy in one attempt. (Just watch out for that dumb QTE section).

The hardest one for me was the "Beat buttercup in under 1 minute." There was a youtube video I found that showed how to cheese the fight. (Buttercup just jumped off the ledge sometimes but it was still really luck based).

EVERYTHING else is incredibly easy to get a platinum (especially if you have a 2nd controller).

Edited by MotherBound

• 9 years later...

For Samurai's Journey: Utilize the shield. Shield is very broken in this game and comes out frame 1. Most of boss Aku's flame bretah or projectiles are static hits meaning that you only need to shield them once, after that you can unshield and punish the boss character. Also as mentioned before you don't need to be Samurai Jack specifically. I suggest using Vilgax and then using down knockout (right control stick downward attack) over and over again.

For "Freedom!!" you just need to focus on shooting projectiles and using side special. Side special is a massive attack and these two moves will get a lot of damage in. In addition the right control stick attacks (other than up) are also very powerful and high damaging.

For "Adventure!" Do all your running around the stage with Flapjack, then fight enemies with K'nuckles. Be sure you only fight the enemies you need to as you can skip some of them. You only need to fight when a number of enemies appears on the bottom corner. K'nuckles is used commonly in speedrunning because he deals way too much damage and is THE fastest attacking character in the game. Just about any normal attack should do well especially side air, and the right control stick attacks (that isn't down).

For "Sector V" almost the same thing, although Numbuh One will be easier to jump around the stage than Flapjack. If you unlock Bubbles, she is the fastest running character in the game. K'nuckles should be used for NECESSARY enemies once again. If you press up special then switch you can use your up special again as the next character which will let you get through the middle portion of the stage where you need to do a bunch of platforming to a higher elevation with the metal snakes and all.

If anyone else from the future reads this feel free to ask for clarification or other questions!