Need help with level 16 HOPSCOTCH cotton alley

I cannot get this level consistent or even semi consistent its just so random and unfair. I can beat it but not all the time and i need to start my no death run at this level because its the only level i am having any trouble with really. What is so frustrating is sometimes its taking 3 to 5 minutes just to beat level 16 i cant get in to a rhythm for the other levels. sometimes i will beat it in a couple attempts but its usually the 3 minute mark i know this because i have music on while practicing.  I dont know if i should hold sprint while floating or let go of it. I thought about leaving 16 last but i cannot risk that as its so random i would just die in anyways. please if anyone has any tips i would really appreciate it as i am honestly considering giving up all because of one level.

• Like 1

I would suggest watching some videos listed in these forums or on youtube. I'm currently grinding the Dark Cotton Alley deathless trophy and have gotten pretty consistent with the dark world variant of that level. I wait at the start for a bit and let the orb go forward until I do a big jump while holding the sprint button during the entire level. When I notice that I'm in bouncing on the orb in a shitty patern, I exit the level. Most of the time you can easily see beforehand if things are not going well, so exit whem this happens so you don't lose your deathless streak.

• Like 1