Best Strategy’s for “Can’t Touch This” Trophy?

Looking for suggestions on this one for anyone that’s completed this trophy. I’ve tried doing the third trial in the first program. Sabotage the lockdown. But it’s hard not to get hit with the warden and other big enemy. Is there a faster and easier one to get this done on?

1 hour ago, LordBeavington said:

Looking for suggestions on this one for anyone that’s completed this trophy. I’ve tried doing the third trial in the first program. Sabotage the lockdown. But it’s hard not to get hit with the warden and other big enemy. Is there a faster and easier one to get this done on?

I forget the name of the mission but i think its the cancel the autopsy or something I did it on where you just have to find the 3 keys. You can have a co-op partner get all 3 and just hide until they find them all. If you dont have a team, you can just host a game with randoms and have them find all the keys. The mission can take less than 5-6 minutes. I did all 10 on this mission

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OvRdOg_ said:

I forget the name of the mission but i think its the cancel the autopsy or something I did it on where you just have to find the 3 keys. You can have a co-op partner get all 3 and just hide until they find them all. If you dont have a team, you can just host a game with randoms and have them find all the keys. The mission can take less than 5-6 minutes. I did all 10 on this mission

Really appreciate it! I just grinded it out with my friend on the autopsy one. Definitely the best way to get it!

19 minutes ago, LordBeavington said:

Really appreciate it! I just grinded it out with my friend on the autopsy one. Definitely the best way to get it!

No problem! Everything else is pretty straight forward

• Like 1