Gauntlet trophy thoughts?

G00dSurvivor1

I was brainstorming because I knew doing it legit was basically impossible.

I found that my turning down reversal sliders and turning up stuns, you can hammer throw each opponent outside the ring and quickly stun them. If you set ring out to 5 seconds, you can get them counted out straight away.

Someone else might have a smarter method.

2 minutes ago, The900bv said:

I was brainstorming because I knew doing it legit was basically impossible.

I found that my turning down reversal sliders and turning up stuns, you can hammer throw each opponent outside the ring and quickly stun them. If you set ring out to 5 seconds, you can get them counted out straight away.

Someone else might have a smarter method.

set mini game to you winning for submissions in sliders and you can tap them right away

adjust sliders in submission settings, and make your participants all 60 and 70 rated wrestlers, it's pretty much like the Asuka submission from last year where you can do it 5 seconds in. The most difficult part was sitting through 29 entrances 

I've just gone through the 30 man gauntlet on legendary, I changed the submission sliders so I was basically tapping guys out as soon as they entered the ring...However the trophy did not pop, although this is the third trophy that hasn't popped for me now ("Not Another Montreal" and "Flame Thrower" were the other two). Will be waiting a while before trying this again as it's a bit time consuming. 

27 minutes ago, TheGamingGram said:

I've just gone through the 30 man gauntlet on legendary, I changed the submission sliders so I was basically tapping guys out as soon as they entered the ring...However the trophy did not pop, although this is the third trophy that hasn't popped for me now ("Not Another Montreal" and "Flame Thrower" were the other two). Will be waiting a while before trying this again as it's a bit time consuming. 

Make sure settings are set to normal, it seems like if you alter the settings some of the trophies don't count. Could be wrong on that but I've seen people saying it

2 minutes ago, ChibsSoA said:

Make sure settings are set to normal, it seems like if you alter the settings some of the trophies don't count. Could be wrong on that but I've seen people saying it

Thanks dude, oddly enough "Flame Thrower" and "Not Another Montreal" have popped since switching over to normal difficulty. I'm a bit hesitant about trying it with this one though as the trophy description specifically states it has to be done on Legendary - not sure if I have it in me to go through another 30 man Gauntlet without getting the trophy right now 😅