Materia Completionist doesn't pop...

Hi !

I've finished every World Intel. But when I buy the last materia from Chadley that I was missing (and every materia is now on sold out), no trophy is unlocking...

Anyone is encountering this issue ?

23 minutes ago, veorne said:

you have to complete meridian sea intel as well (protorelic questline)

Yep, this is the one. Which means you have to beat Kujata and Phoenix, Titan and Bahamut, Odin and Alexander and finally Gilgamesh, and then you can get the materia.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, jimmyroche4 said:

Anyone else not have the trophy pop after beating Gilgamesh and buying all materia?

My only guess in that scenario is that you haven’t bought ALL materia, including duplicates of ones you’ve already bought. This trophy inherently requires you to complete all world intel because you need every single Data Point in order to clean Chadley’s inventory completely clean.

Once Chadley’s “Materia Development” menu shows “Sold Out” next to every single materia in all 7 regions, this trophy should pop

22 hours ago, raithian25 said:

My only guess in that scenario is that you haven’t bought ALL materia, including duplicates of ones you’ve already bought. This trophy inherently requires you to complete all world intel because you need every single Data Point in order to clean Chadley’s inventory completely clean.

Once Chadley’s “Materia Development” menu shows “Sold Out” next to every single materia in all 7 regions, this trophy should pop

spacer.png

I think trophies were just not popping for a bit as I was only missing the last set of materia. Have a save at the beginning of the island but I’m not looking forward to that Alexander and Odin fight again