Ship Gunner trophy glitch?

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the information! What was interesting is I cleared the game and then the “Ship Gunner” Trophy popped, odd. Maybe it won’t let you collect that trophy until you beat The game.

Edit: I should mention that was my first ever clear as well. Don’t know if that had something to do it’s why the trophy popped.

Edited by EVERJUICECRUMBS

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2024 at 19:18, EVERJUICECRUMBS said:

Ero curioso di sapere se qualcun altro si è imbattuto in questo problema tecnico, per aver distrutto 1000 mostri marini. So di aver ucciso molto più di questa cifra e non sono ancora uscito, la maggior parte degli altri trofei sembra funzionare finora.

unfortunately the trophy is defective for me too, I already beat the final boss but he still didn't give me the trophy. not even that of the 10k monsters killed.

13 minutes ago, SoulEater93- said:

unfortunately the trophy is defective for me too, I already beat the final boss but he still didn't give me the trophy. not even that of the 10k monsters killed.

Yes, Unfortunately it might be awhile before a fix comes through for us  - supposedly the developers are aware of it but based on what I’ve read on discord no patch is imminent for this.

If we’re lucky maybe it will come in a few months. Here’s hoping..