Cactuar - Piko Quest

The first time I encountered Cactuar was to Assess it right away, however, it was 3am in the morning so I was more focused on my strategy to deal with those pesky cactuars.

Finally, just some few tweaks on my materia, I managed to beat them, unfortunately, the successful run I did when I had defeated  them, I completely forgot to assess them at the start of the game. Btw, Cactuars are diff from. Cactrots

QUESTION: 

Do these Cactuars respawn around Corel Region? Or I have to do it again in Hard Mode? or Chapter Select? 

On 3/12/2024 at 11:09 AM, DragoonBilly said:

If you do all of them proto relics, you will run into them frequently.

Man, Just to inform you, It was not the same cactuar that stole the Sylki's greens. I just finshed the 2 out of 4 in Chapter 9.  Anyway. thanks again mate 

That is my fault, sorry certainly did not intend on giving bad information, so I went to find out where they are because I thought you fight them often enough. I thought they were the ones you fight with the first protorelic challenge in Corel, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I checked the Musclehead Arena, and Chadley and didn't find any there. It might be a chapter select or hard mode thing, unfortunately. I even tried to search the map and even went back to the area you find them first, no luck. 

On 3/12/2024 at 11:09 AM, DragoonBilly said:

If you do all of them proto relics, you will run into them frequently.

Sure mate no problem. Chapter select wins again! haha.

Thanks for the response anyway.