Fool's Gold Extra Pickup?

Shemhazat

I started playing through the extra levels. When I finished Fool's Gold, I noticed I'd only gotten 67/69 pickups (I missed the flamethrower's medipack and the flares behind him in the pool+ladder room). So, I went back and redid the level and somehow ended up with 70/69 pickups?

Anyone else get that or did I somehow pick up an extra item by pure chance?

• 1 month later...

I don't know. I still have that save file, but I went back and redid the level, ended up with 69/69, then finished the DLC with that new file, got the 100% trophy.

Happened to me yesterday, for some reason the shotgun guy that usually drops KeyCard 2 also drops an extra KeyCard 1 if killed near the square where keycard 1 is originally found (ending up with two keycard 1's).

I reloaded an earlier save and made sure to kill the mob away from the square and it worked. 

So I ended up getting the 'All Collectibles' trophy 1 collectible earlier because of the 70/69 glitch in Fool's Gold. And then picked up the final secret and got the 'All Secrets' trophy.

Very glad this glitch didn't break any of the trophies!!

23 hours ago, andrewbenson761 said:

So I ended up getting the 'All Collectibles' trophy 1 collectible earlier because of the 70/69 glitch in Fool's Gold. And then picked up the final secret and got the 'All Secrets' trophy.

Very glad this glitch didn't break any of the trophies!!

I'm glad it worked out for you. I restarted the level because this was back when Tomb Cleaner and Gifts of Wonderland were still bugged, so an extra item might have ruined my entire DLC playthrough.