Block Party Trophy

Archeeng

Any tips how to do it im using PF 6'7 i tried 12 min gameplay on my career i am on my first season thou im not sure if im too early for the game im trying to improve my interior defense now at 76 and block, is there anyway you guy tackle it to make easy blocks on mycareer mode? Thanks

Edit: For anyone like me who struggled on this trophy i got it few mins ago.

First is set the game for 12mins to maximize the chance of blocks, next is position your character beneath the board when in defense but outside the baseline to avoid 3 secs violation call.

Leave your matchup to give him an open space when the cpu recognizes your matchup is open 90% the cpu will pass the ball to your matchup. Most of the time the middle section will become an open space usually your matchup thinks he is free and most of the time he will get close to basket and finish it with dunk or layup so this is your best time to time your block with his animation. This is still random because you cant 100% block him and sometimes he shoots right away when he is open, fades away, hook shot, or you just cant block him because it is still pure RNG and depends on your build and the build of the matchup but you do have a very high percentage here to BLOCK him. 

Ideally to somewhat familiarize yourself to your matchup do this on playoffs or finals because it is best of 4

I did this on my season1 Finals with an overall of 72, interior defense of 76, block of 72, a bit of str at 46. 

Interior Def is impt on contested shots im not sure about Str if does add to it but ive added thinking that this is real basketball.

ps: the buzzer beater shots of cpu at the end of the quarter is also readable to block whoever holds the ball on the last second will probably throw it

Edited by Archeeng
  • Like 1