Stuck at ending B and 96.5 % - How to get ending A?

So I am stuck at 96.5 % and I also don't know how to get ending A.

There are two obvious places where I haven't been but I don't know how to get to.

Any help on how to proceede and get ending A would be much appreciated.

Also any link to an actual good guide would be helpful as well because I can't find such a thing.

The first place is this locked door on the left. I don't know how to open it.

spacer.png

This locked door at the exlamation mark on the bottom of the map.

spacer.png

The second place I don't know how to get to looks like this. The unexplore area is right up this screen but I can't jump up there because it's too high. So how do I get up there?

spacer.png

This place is in the real (none dream) world map at the red square marker.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Came across this while googling, funny enough, how to get ending B after getting ending A

- The locked door is an extra puzzle/arena area you unlock by getting 40/41 gems and giving them to Twigs, who will give you the key in return.

- The place above the blue section of the map can be reached by going to the upper pink rooms and finding a hidden way further up, back to the orange Ogre lair from the dream.  Ending C is going back to the bridge where you fought the wizard undead boss and leaving before fighting Lamara, and then you can reach that area by going down from there (there's a campfire right above it too)

- Ending B I'm not sure what I need to do differently.  I know I saved Twigs with a health potion and spared the Drakin who came with me.  Not sure if that's what gives you A or not!

Edited by bobrocks95

Thanks for your post, you helped me a great deal.

Now I was able to get ending A and C as well.

I am pretty sure for ending B you need to not save Twigs, so don't give him the health potion and defeat the final boss.

As for the locked door and the key you get from Twigs, I am missing one gem. Such a pain to find.

Well, thanks again.