Issues with survival trophies unlocking

Karlat984

Last night my coop partner and I were playing two of the survival modes. When we completed the Bedrock mode, my coop partners trophy popped immediately, mine didn't. While checking my trophies, roughly a minute and a half later, the trophy popped. We then went onto complete the Crater survival mode, my coop partners trophy popped, along with completing the three survival modes. Again, mine didn't. I completed the first level in the campaign expecting a delay with the trophies popping but when I finished the mission only the trophy for completing three of the missions popped but not the trophy for completing the Crater survival mode.

I played Crater again with my coop partner, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, played it solo and.... nothing! I've checked the recent players trophies and see this hasn't happened to anyone else. 

I don't know if this is significant, but my coop partner was playing on a PS5 and I was playing on a PS4 Pro.

Can anyone advise or please give suggestions on what to do or try, before I try it again?