100k Rep question

DuoMaxwell007

So Ive been trying to send my friends on mission to get re but something doesnt add up... When I check the Remember M yName award for 100k rep it says Im at 30% meaning I have 30k rep. But if I check my statistics I see:

Under Faction War I see:

amount of reputation earned in the faction war 84k

amount of reputation earned by sending friends 76k

So Im thinking maybe those numbers show the stats of everyone in your faction period stats, but if thats the case why would that be under your statistics instead of global statistics or something also I know the game is dying but if those were overall statistics so 84k was gotten in ALL the faction war and I got 30k of that 84k myself? Doubtful

So do i really only have 30k or is something not counting here?

Also I heard there was a site that tells you all the awards and the best ones to do for the 10k rewards trophy.... is that true? because I only have about 7.5k and i dont imagine getting 2.5k AP very fast when most of them only give 20-30 each

The statistics page is a bit garbage for the reputation points side of things. If you get 3,000 RP from a mission, and friends sent in the same mission only bring back 900, the stats add up the 3k instead.

my other thread on the best way to farm RP using friends is what I did over 7-9 days, usually collecting the 2 hour missions as often as I could. I barely played any faction missions and got the 100k in that time 

so just to make sure youre saying if i do a mission that gives ME 3k, and i send a friend to do that same mission and it gives them 900, the stats page would give me 3k for that mission as if i did it myself instead of giving me the 900 i actually got?

3 hours ago, DuoMaxwell007 said:

so just to make sure youre saying if i do a mission that gives ME 3k, and i send a friend to do that same mission and it gives them 900, the stats page would give me 3k for that mission as if i did it myself instead of giving me the 900 i actually got?

Exactly. The stats page isn’t accurate for the RP