Twilight Fencer - Saved Ryoma Sakamoto's life.

Something went wrong during this trophy and it did not unlock after keeping Ryoma alive. I have redone the four bond missions, and then re done The Omi Inn Incident mission and after completion, and returning to my timeline the trophy is not unlocking and still shows that Ryoma died. Anyone else having this issue or am I doing something wrong?

• Like 1

UPDATE:

After 4 hours of trial and error I have unlocked the trophy. Play the 4 bond missions over again for Ryoma. Then when selecting The Omi Inn Incident Mission, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. Make sure to not t change the time period or difficulty. Once you start the mission do not waste anytime killing any ememies. Literally run all the way to the boss fight with your blade twin. This along with making sure Ryoma bond was level 4 was the only fix I could find to get this Trophy. If you waste time and kill the enemies before the boss fight, you won't end up getting the cutscene you need to save Ryoma and get the trophy. Hope this helps.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TNTGELITE said:

UPDATE:

After 4 hours of trial and error I have unlocked the trophy. Play the 4 bond missions over again for Ryoma. Then when selecting The Omi Inn Incident Mission, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. Make sure to not t change the time period or difficulty. Once you start the mission do not waste anytime killing any ememies. Literally run all the way to the boss fight with your blade twin. This along with making sure Ryoma bond was level 4 was the only fix I could find to get this Trophy. If you waste time and kill the enemies before the boss fight, you won't end up getting the cutscene you need to save Ryoma and get the trophy. Hope this helps.

I have both fated and veiled vow but im not getting the cut scene you need to save him. I just walk into the room and hes already dead, any tips to fix this?

• Like 1

I've found the solution.

You need to get your Ronin to lvl 6 (twilight fencer) in the bond tab to unlock the Omi Inn Incident branch which is the one that allows Ryoma to survive. You also need to complete his 4 bond missions.

Then just simply replay The Omi Inn Incident mission and you should get the cutscene and then the trophy.

• Like 1