Treasure Trove bug

2 hours ago, LilJayR4- said:

Just got 88/88 Treasure for Johnny seaside but no trophy? before i saw this screen on Johnny it still say 87/88

For Video Context: https://clips.twitch.tv/EnjoyableUnusualJayYouWHY-Hna3eNTnYgs6AXDb

EDIT: Go to chapter select and choose chp.13 and go back to johnny itll fix itself

I experienced the same thing. After enduring numerous retries and sleepless nights attempting to clear the VR combat simulator, I was on the verge of throwing my controller when I encountered the bug lol.

What I did was just go to the title screen and come back again. I felt relieved that it wasn't a bug after all. However, it dawned on me that I had nearly deleted my progress when I went to the title screen. Fortunately, I had saved my file after completing the last VR combat simulator. Otherwise, I would have flipped my PS5, lol.

Congrats on the platinum trophy!

3 hours ago, kazuhiro_ex said:

I experienced the same thing. After enduring numerous retries and sleepless nights attempting to clear the VR combat simulator, I was on the verge of throwing my controller when I encountered the bug lol.

What I did was just go to the title screen and come back again. I felt relieved that it wasn't a bug after all. However, it dawned on me that I had nearly deleted my progress when I went to the title screen. Fortunately, I had saved my file after completing the last VR combat simulator. Otherwise, I would have flipped my PS5, lol.

Congrats on the platinum trophy!

dude i wasnt gunna resort to buy the disc version to uninstall the patch (cuz i thought its bug like the Party never stop quest) man those VR missions were brutal even tho i cheese em

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Just to let everyone know that I ran into a similar issue yesterday. I had 88/88 and no trophy. Going to chapter 13 nor exiting the game seemed to help.

I went through all 88 of them and noticed that I had the one for completing Loveless with Aerith as Rosa but I never did such thing, I only completed it with Tifa during my first run and with Yuffie via chapter select, but somehow I still had that unlocked.

I replayed loveless with Aerith and returned to Johnny and the trophy popped up. I don´t know if this is normal but hopefully this helps someone if they run into the same issue

Edited by NandoKpo
typo
  • Like 2