Purchasing DLC

I loved this game back in the day on PS3, but never played it after close to launch. I see that you can still get the 100%, and now that it is added to the PS5 I am absolutely going for it. Im just confused on what I need to buy in order to get the dlc trophies as there's only some membership packs, and coin packs for the ps4 version. Also, and tips for a newcomer going for the 100% would be great!

Is all I need a membership?

Edited by OvRdOg_

All episodic DLC (stories and dungeons) are free now to all players. All the trophies for the game are earned in-game as “feats” which also grant xp. 

Once you have the feat, the trophy won’t trigger until you pay for a subscription. Just 1 month will do and you can cancel the auto-renew right after. Then you’ll need to log in to the characters that earned the feats in order to unlock the trophies.

The biggest tip for 100% is to get a strong, dedicated group of players to help. Trophies for PvP require around 16 players to join at max (so alts can be a help here). 

In-game leagues will also be willing to help. But maybe less so for PvP. When it comes to trophies in raids, alerts, etc. try to focus on 1 at a time. Learn how that specific trophy works and it might still take a bunch of tries.

It can be a really frustrating time but the player base are really nice and it’s incredibly satisfying once you’re done.

Hope this helps 👍

• Like 2