My DMC 2 Experience

Every bit of information i found on this game says that the game is trash.   While i do agree with that the first DMC was better, this one is still playable.  

All the trophy guides and help are unclear.   so i did a lot of my own research, which turned nothing up.

Questions i had going into this:
Are there Cheat codes:  Yes

do they cancel out trophies: No

How and where do you put them in: at the main screen of the game after choosing the hero you want to play as

-    The screen that says: New game, Load game, Options

-    when typing in the cheats make sure you dont move your analog stick

Infinite Devil Trigger cheat code confusion

- This does require you to have unlocked DMD or LMD rewards  (this essentially means you have to have beaten the game on those respective modes)
- Technically while the above is true, there are cheat codes to beat and unlock all difficulty rewards

- Simply beat mission 1 for either character.  press touch pad and click quit game (after saving at least once first)

- after you input the normal mode unlock, do the hard mode unlock, then the DMD unlock

- once the above cheats have been input, hold all trigger keys (R2, R1, L2, L1) and select the mission you want to play

- once the mission start screen appears you can release the keys and you will have unlimited DT to play in normal

i wish i had this information prior to me beating it as lucia.   hope this helps others.   cheat codes are on the wiki for this game