Important info new stalkers and quick reminder for veterans about missable trophies!

Dear fellow stalkers, remember that in certain moment of story... 

Spoiler

after entering Limansk

... you couldnʼt be able to get an overworld trophies. That can make all non-fabular trophies missable! Be sure to get all of them, before leaving main arena.

Also choosing bandit path was buggy and like I remember you can block your progress at least in some way in faction wars and freedom regarding of neutrality likes to steal bandit territories and attack them. So be careful, if that wasnʼt patched (and Iʼm sure, itʼs just port without fixes, because pistols arenʼt patched yet). 

Also I strongly reccomend to play on veteran instead of highest difficulty. I like hard games (I got platinum in Super Meat Boy), but Stalker CS is hard in frustrating and unfair way. NPC likes to do a grenade spam especially, when you walk nearby enemy checkpoints. You can have 5 grenades near your ass and you have 2 – 3 seconds to escape it. And NPC will use it few times during battle, but first spam is worst, like I remember.

Game of course can be beaten on hardest difficulty, but due to lots of glitches and weird AI tactics can be frustrating a lot.