Platinum (Help Each Other)

KennnFolk

I currently don't have

Chosen one?
Slami Herrinslam

The Last Gachaslime
Redemption

If anyone can provide some assistance, that be great. I can also give some information on the ones that I have done as well! 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2024 at 5:53 PM, KennnFolk said:

I currently don't have

Chosen one?
Slami Herrinslam

The Last Gachaslime
Redemption

If anyone can provide some assistance, that be great. I can also give some information on the ones that I have done as well! 

For most of those trophies you have to complete subquests talking to the neighbours in the apartments area. I suggest you to check every door everytime you are in the apartments, leaving your door for last. Do this everytime the game will give you a chance and you'll definitely get Redemption and Slami Herrinslam. I still don't have the trophy The Last Gachaslime but it's related with one of these subquest in the apartments. I'll try a new run one of these days for that trophy. For the trophy Chosen one? you have to complete the last section of the game (the one inside the factory with all the guards shooting at you) without killing anyone. It requires a few tryies but it can be done

• Like 1

Thank you so much. The chosen one trophy was giving me such a hard time. During my first playthrough, I got through it without getting hit but it killed me as I was on dialogue so I just said f it. Then I went into another playthrough and now the first 2 mobs never miss LOL

• Like 1

For the trophy Slami Herrinslam you have to talk to the gachi from the very first day and after 2-3 conversations you will be invited.

I can't figure out what I need to do for the trophy The Last Gachaslime, can someone give me a clue?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MainTipoK said:

For the trophy Slami Herrinslam you have to talk to the gachi from the very first day and after 2-3 conversations you will be invited.

I can't figure out what I need to do for the trophy The Last Gachaslime, can someone give me a clue?

It's definitely related to the gachi as well, but I have no idea how to unlock it. I tought that the trophy would unlock after the last dialogue with him, during the pandemy, but it didn't work

• 4 weeks later...