Accessing DLC Help

I recently went back to this game and finally got the platinum. I decided I wanted to try and clean up the remaining trophies so I reluctantly bought the season pass so I could access the DLC zombie maps.

I cannot figure out if I am missing something but I cannot find a way to access the maps.

I bought the season pass, then I found each of the 4 DLC’s in the PS store and installed them.

I run the game with the disc, not download.

when I try to access the in-game store, it kicks me out saying “there is no content”

When I go to “manage game content” on the PS5 menu for the game, there is nothing there even though I have all 4 maps installed.

Is it stupidly possible that the season pass I bought doesn’t register for the disc version of the game? I cannot think of what else I can do to play these maps and not have waisted 50 bucks

If anyone has any idea I would very much appreciate the help

8 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

Just to confirm, is the disc you have and the season pass under the same region? 

Wasn’t expecting a reply that quickly, but thank you for such a helpful reply.

This has to be my only game out of the dozens and dozens I own that is from a different region (I don’t even know how it got this version)

I don’t think I would have ever realized, but that must be my problem.

Thank you so much for helping me make sense of this

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Electron329 said:

Wasn’t expecting a reply that quickly, but thank you for such a helpful reply.

This has to be my only game out of the dozens and dozens I own that is from a different region (I don’t even know how it got this version)

I don’t think I would have ever realized, but that must be my problem.

Thank you so much for helping me make sense of this

No worries at all! If you were to buy the game again, either physical or digital, under the same region as the season pass, then you should be good to go. It's annoying because games are region-free and you can play games from any region, but the DLCs have to match the game's region. Regardless, I'm glad to help you out and hopefully you'll get to kill some zombies soon enough.