How do I get on PS5?!

Only way is to be in one of the countries that Playstation acknowledges the existence of instead of treating like an ugly step child. Us Australians fall into the ugly step child category in their eyes.

Edit: to be clear, Australia and a lot of other countries aren't invited to the PS3 party. We weren't given access to Playstation Now and we aren't given access to the tier of PS Plus that unlocks ps3 games. Currently no way to play PS3 games on anything but a PS3 here.

Edited by YTPerfectParadox
  • Like 1

i literelly just opened the search om the PS+ app on ps5 to check and Fallout NV was right there before i even typed anything.

spacer.png

(Dutch PSN btw)

edit:

oh yeah, i missed the part about not seeing any cloudstreaming at all.

some regions don't get it, the cost probably isn't worth it to sony.

Edited by KirbyLlama
added region
  • Like 1

Just in the US account of PS plus you get Fallout in streaming... Everywhere else i believe you don't. You can only play on original hardware PS3. I would recommend an Xbox for this, has backwards compatable and you can play 4k60 instead of 720p"30" on PS3 with god awfull framerate. Specially new vegas... 

Edit: Ok, in Germany you get it and England, but the rest of europe you don't. 

Edited by Danyy___85
  • Like 1

if you dont have ps+ already you can open another account in us and pay for premium there. but honestly? you can get a working ps3 super slim and a copy of new vegas ultimate edition(all dlc) for dirt cheap and no input lag

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Danyy___85 said:

Just in the US account of PS plus you get Fallout in streaming... Everywhere else i believe you don't. You can only play on original hardware PS3. I would recommend an Xbox for this, has backwards compatable and you can play 4k60 instead of 720p"30" on PS3 with god awfull framerate. Specially new vegas... 

Edit: Ok, in Germany you get it and England, but the rest of europe you don't. 

Hungary also has it with streaming